More Survey/360 Information...
The On-Line Survey Response Screen...
Customizable rating scale.
Solves Common Problems...
· 360 degree employee performance surveys are usually difficult and expensive to implement, but Survey/360 makes them easy and inexpensive.
· 360 software often puts the user in a straightjacket, allowing only narrow capabilities for creating your own questions and rating scales, and little or no job-specific sample text to use and adapt to your own questionnaires. But, Survey/360 allows great flexibility and provides a job-specific library of sample questionnaire text.
· Security and confidentiality issues are often dealt with inadequately, but Survey/360 provides a robust multi-level password security system, and all response data is encrypted for confidentiality.
Powerful editing tools enable quick creation of reusable questionnaires using both standard and original text...
· Multiple rating scales available - performance, frequency, or make your own. · Weighted scoring available for each question, to reflect the varying importance of the topics being rated.
Questionnaires can be printed on demand or accessed on line.
· Access and confidentiality are tightly controlled by a multi-level password security system. · Both annual ("full") and periodic ("mini") surveys can be easily filled out on line...
Measurement of Results...
· individual 360 degree assessment report
·performance appraisal on demand · ranked ratings by employee group Why Survey/360 Is Your Best Choice...
· Easy to setup and use
· Affordable and adaptable for any size organization
· Powerful tools and text library for creating customized job-specific questionnaires
· Multi-level password security system
· Superb technical support with direct access to the software designers
· Automatic reminder system for users via email; can send & retrieve surveys via email
· Supports both "full" and "mini" surveys
· Supports multiple simultaneous rating systems with weighted Olympic scoring
Change Rating Scale For Each Question, As Needed...
Many Reports And Graphs Available...
Designed for use by all types of organizations, a typical user is a large hospital in Texas with over 1400 employees. They reported excellent participation by their staff and positive reactions by ratees to their survey results.
Pricing Structure: (all amounts shown are in U.S. dollars and include 1st year tech support and software updates)
The regular price for the single-user version of Survey/360 is $595. The regular network pricing is as follows:
Basic 5-user network: $1,995 - additional concurrent user rights available at $350 each.
(Compatible with Windows® Vista, XP and 2000. Large networks require purchase of Advantage Database Server® client/server database engine.)
Subsequent Years Updates And Tech Support
30% of first year license fee.
Money-back Guarantee (single user version only):
If you are not completely satisfied with the Survey/360 single user version, just phone us for a return authorization code, uninstall it from your computer and return the product to us within 30 days of your purchase. Then we will refund your purchase price.